  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7034] [Q] EEPack for MMa 3.0, antennae
  • From: rbarris at quicksilver.com (Rob Barris)
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   I read the page about the EE Pack for Mathematica at the Wolfram site,
does anyone here have any experience with it?

   I am particularly interested in finding field-patterns for VHF antenna
designs, is it at all comparable to what can be done with NEC/ELNEC etc?

Rob Barris      Quicksilver Software Inc.  rbarris at quicksilver.com
   * Opinions expressed not necessarily those of my employer *