Export of HTML/GIF broken on NextStep/Intel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7021] Export of HTML/GIF broken on NextStep/Intel?
- From: Michael Giddings <giddings at whitewater.chem.wisc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using MMA 3.0, running under NextStep/Intel. I am trying to export a notebook (see my previous posting) to put on the web. The equations seem to get rendered as GIF's. However, none of the plots do - empty (0 byte) gif files are created. I also tried doing Display["<filename>", graphic, "GIF"] and got the same result - empty GIF files. I searched the group archives and didn't notice mention of this problem. Has anyone else seen it? I'd send mail to Wolfram tech support except that they've never responded to mail about other such problems I've sent to them. --- Michael Giddings giddings at chem.wisc.edu giddings at barbarian.com (608)258-1699 or (608) 692-2851 http://smithlab.chem.wisc.edu/PersonalPages/giddings/giddings.html http://www.barbarian.com