Mma 3.0 review URL
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7051] Mma 3.0 review URL
- From: "Xah Lee" <xah at best.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A fair review of Mma 3.0 is at
written by Kayll Lake for Physics World.
This review answers the frequent queries whether mma 3.0 is faster than 2.x
or whether mma on Win95 is faster then on Win3. It differs from other
reviews that swoons into the conclusion that Mma solves all world's problems
in a snap.
Xah, xah at best.com, http://www.best.com/~xah/
"Mathematics kills germs, cleans the toilet too."
Prev by Date:
Re: Extracting functions from Solve
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Noah's List
Next by thread:
Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?