Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7064] Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?
- From: Bob Young <ryoung at scicomp.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica 3 notebooks for Unix / X environment I would like to produce button boxes with no frames. The book says that the ButtonFrame option to ButtonBox has "Hyperlink" as one possible value. This sounded promising, but when I try using it, I get an "invalid option" error. Any suggestions of how to accomplish my goal? Bob Young SciComp Inc 5806 Mesa, Suite 250 Austin, TX 78731 512-451-1434 512-451-1622 (FAX) e-mail: ryoung at SciComp.com http://www.sig.net/~scicomp