Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7064] Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?
- From: Bob Young <ryoung at scicomp.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica 3 notebooks for Unix / X environment
I would like to produce button boxes with no frames. The book says
that the ButtonFrame option to ButtonBox has "Hyperlink" as one
possible value. This sounded promising, but when I try using it, I
get an "invalid option" error. Any suggestions of how to accomplish my
5806 Mesa, Suite 250
Austin, TX 78731
e-mail: ryoung at SciComp.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Extracting functions from Solve
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Mma 3.0 review URL
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 3 notebook ButtonBoxes with no ButtonFrames?