Re: Better Units Package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7061] Re: Better Units Package?
- From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I added the following lines to the Miscellaneous`Units` package to
convert to basic SI units.
BasicSI::usage = "BasicSI[expr] converts an expression to it's basic
BasicSI[expr_] := expr //. $SIPrefixes //. $ToSI //. $ToFundamental
the following call resolves your problem then:
"Rick A. Sprague" <sprague at egr.msu.edu> wrote:
>Just fooling around trying to find the average speed of a gas molecule
>using the kinetic theory of gases equation. I cannot seem to get the
>following to convert:
Prev by Date:
Re: 3D scatter plot
Next by Date:
Re: Extracting functions from Solve
Previous by thread:
Better Units Package?
Next by thread:
Re: Fault in Mma 2.2.1 EPS?