Plot axes labels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9369] Plot axes labels
  • From: James Perry <perryj at rpi.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 03:33:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,

	Does anyone know of a way to change the font style and size of the axes
labels in a 2D or 3D plot, in other words, over ride the $TextStyle
settings? I'm trying to have a x and y (and z in 3D) axes label that is
larger in size, and bold-faced for use in presentation graphics... I'm
going to check the preferences, I haven't looked there yet. I was just
wondering if there was a way to do it in the Plot[....,
AxesLabel->{xlabel,ylabel},...] command.

Thanks for your help,
Jim Perry