Problems downloading Mathematica fonts to a PostScript printer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9554] Problems downloading Mathematica fonts to a PostScript printer
  • From: Graciela Herrera <herrera at uvm-gen.emba.uvm.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:40:17 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I trayed to download the Mathematica fonts to a PostScript printer using
the program Psx (recommended in
http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Windows/ManualFontDownload.html)
but something is not working. When I send a font file to the printer it
prints some characters but it doesn't download the font. My printer is
a HP LaserJet 5MP and I am connected to it through a computers network.
I would appreciate any help. Thank you,

							Graciela Herrera

herrera at emba.uvm.edu