Re: latex format in saving mathematica files..

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9538] Re: latex format in saving mathematica files..
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:40:03 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hyung Joon Kim wrote:

> Does anyone know about saving a file as latex format? After saving it,
> how can the file be used in latex? I know that I should put the
> 'notebook.sty' file in the path directory of latex.
> What I am asking is how to include the file in latex.

I'm not sure what you mean by the word "include" in this sense.

The .tex file generated by the kernel function TeXSave or the front end
menu command File -> Save As Special -> TeX includes the  following
command in the file's preamble:

	\documentstyle[notebook]{article}

The optional argument to \documentstyle tells LaTeX to load the
notebook.sty package file.

For best results, you may want to update your version of TeXSave by
using the packages on our MathSource site.

	ftp://mathsource.com/pub/outgoing/TeXSave/

Read over the licensing terms in license.txt and follow the
instructions in readme.txt.  Both of these files are in the download
directory.

A new, much more complete version of notebook.sty can be found in this
directory as well.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group		paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research,