Re: Logarithmic x-axis

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9559] Re: Logarithmic x-axis
  • From: David William Annetts <dannetts at laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:40:22 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

--------------9F234D4C8AFECE71970A08BF

Hi John,

John K. Papadakis wrote:

>         I have a serious problem and it's important to find the solution. I
> want to make a plot with only x-axis in logarithmic scalae. Do you know
> how i can do that?

LogLinearPlot for functions ...
LogLinearListPlot for lists ...

Try Needs["Graphics`Graphics`"] ...

Dave.

--------------9F234D4C8AFECE71970A08BF Content-Description: Card for
David  Annetts

begin:          vcard
fn:             David  Annetts
n:              Annetts;David
org:            CRCAMET/Macquarie University adr:            Room 340
Building E5A;;CRCAMET;Macquarie University;;2109;Australia
email;internet: dannetts at laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au title:          Research
Student
tel;work:       +612 9850 9280
tel;fax:        +612 9850 8366