Re: Re: Frontend bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9602] Re: [mg9540] Re: [mg9520] Frontend bug
  • From: Thomas Blume <mblum1 at hrz.uni-paderborn.de>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:24:13 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

> Lonnell Peters wrote:
> >
> > I am having a problem with my front end for Mathematica 3.0. When I
> > first open  up a notebook, and then open up another window from this
> > notebook (ie. the help  browser or the style sheet editor), my notebook
> > will freeze up. I can no longer  enter input into it. The only way I
> > can continue is to open a new notebook, and  close up the frozen one.
> > Does anybody know anything about this? I'm using  Mathematica on RedHat
> > Linux 4.2 (kernel version 2.0.30). Thanks.

Hi,

I notice the same annoying behaviour here. I have to use the Windows
pull-down from the menu bar to reselect the window and to give focus
back to it.

	Thomas

--
Thomas Blume                          <mblum1 at hrz.uni-paderborn.de>
Technische Chemie und Chemische Verfahrenstechnik, UNI-GH-Paderborn