Good Day

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9638] Good Day
  • From: hashemi at sun.iust.ac.ir
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 19:49:47 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Sir:

	I would like to know if there is any way to call mathematica  functions
(like Bessel Functions) from a FORTRAN program and vice-versa (i.e., to
use mathematica to compute some functions in my own FORTRAN program).
Also, is there anyway to compute Mathieu, Weber, and Spheroidal
functions of complex argument using mathematica and subsequently use
these values in our FORTRAN  code? I will be very happy to hear from
you soon.

				Thank You

				S. M. Hasheminejad