RE: How to remove an option?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9664] RE: [mg9646] How to remove an option?
  • From: jmthomas <jmthomas at cybercable.tm.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:31:01 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

What kind of options do you want to modify: interface options (option
inspector is done for that) or built-in functions options? In this
case, try Options[function of which you want to modify options], and
then SetOptions[function, newOption->(whatever you want)]

Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul jmthomas at cybercable.tm.fr
+33 (0)3 88 32 93 64
www.cybercable.tm.fr/~jmthomas