Re: How to remove an option?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9677] Re: [mg9646] How to remove an option?
  • From: "C. Woll" <carlw at u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:31:14 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Patrice,

One method is to select the object with the option and do

Format -> Remove Options

Alternatively, you can go to the option inspector and remove the options
there. For example, if you want to remove a notebook option, change the
scope to notebook, then look for the option you want to change. It
should have a big check next to it. Just click on it again to remove
the option. If you don't remember the name of the option, you can
change the view to text, which will give you a list of all options
defined under that scope.

Carl Woll
Dept of Physics
U of Washington