Re: soliton interactions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8983] Re: soliton interactions
- From: Ludwigs <ludwigs at moldau.physto.se>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 03:35:29 -0400
- Organization: Stockholm University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a book that takes up the subject of solitons, plotting and calculations, the title is someting like "Mathematica for the sciencies" if remember correctly it is written for an early version Mathematica 1.something so it=B4s a bit old but it is good and still usable. I don't have the book available at the moment so I can't give you the autors name. but drop me a line if you want further details. /regards Peter Weijnitz mail to:pewei at algonet.se Joel Bock wrote: > Dear MathGroup: > I'm interested in finding out if anyone has developed a notebook > simulation of soliton interactions in multidimensional space? > 2-D would suffice...in particular graphical renderings of the solitons' > mutual time evolution are of interest. > Thanks for your help.