Shaded Symbols in MultipleListPlot

 I use Mathematica 2.2 for Windows on a university network
 computer.

 I am using MultipleListPlot to differentiate lists of plotted data.
 How can I SHADE  (fill in) the symbols I create, i.e. what option
 should be used and for which command (e.g. is the option in Regular
 Polygon[] or MakeSymbol[])?

 If I cannot shade the symbols generated by MakeSymbol[], then can I
 use graphics elements like Rectangle[] or Polygon[], which are FILLED
 shapes, to represent my list of plotted data; can you show an example?

 Thank you ever so much

 Salem