Re: TraceInternal and OptionQ

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9039] Re: [mg8949] TraceInternal and OptionQ
  • From: Tom Burton <tburton at cts.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 00:05:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Olivier and Allan,

Thanks for your comments. I evidently have become too dependent upon the
excellent (but not quite complete) Front-End help of version 3. Best
evidence of this:
(1) I typed "Options[Trace]" and saw "TraceInternal"
(2) I hit F1 on "TraceInternal" and saw nothing in FE help.
(3) I concluded that "TraceInternal" is totally undocumented.
I'll try to pay more attention to Kernel help.

Allan convinced me to stay with "OptionQ" in lieu of "Rule". The extra time
to invoke the function "OptionQ" is not important to me.

Thanks, again.
Thomas E. Burton              353 Sanford Road
Brahea Consulting             Encinitas CA 92024-1508
tburton at cts.com               619/436-7436