question about format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9028] question about format
- From: Vanessa Portioli Rolnik <vanessa at icmsc.sc.usp.br>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 00:05:26 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a question.
My program give me a PDE, any PDE.
For example, if I have the second ordem wave equation, it will be
I would like to replace this notation by a more usual notation
@^2 u @^2 u
----- + ------ =0
@ t^2 @ x^2
where @ = 'del'
Does someone know if exist any package that do this formatation or have
any idea how I can do this?
Please, send anwsers to vanessa at icmsc.sc.usp.br
Prev by Date:
Re: TraceInternal and OptionQ
Next by Date:
Re: Useful Dumb User Questions
Previous by thread:
Re: wierd Log *0 result
Next by thread:
Re: question about format