Palette Problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9025] Palette Problems
  • From: James Taylor <jtaylor at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 00:05:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello:

I have just installed my mathematica 3.0.1, but I am having some
problems with the display.  For instance, the mathematical expressions
on the basic input palette are not recognizable!  The square root button
is composed of

	*
	#
	#
	-

where the Y is a small black airplane, the - is a small sideways colon,
etc...

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

James