Re: Vertical plot labels

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg9136] Re: Vertical plot labels
  • From: hanson.nospam at (James D Hanson)
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:01:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <61f03k$896 at>, "decker, mark a"
<ormad at> wrote:

 > I was wondering if anyone else experiences problems with vertical plot
 > labels.  On the MacOS version, the letters don't seem to rotate.  This
 > seems so unacceptable, that I was thinking it would be fixed by Wolfram
 > in 3.0, but the same thing is happening.  Maybe it's just my machine
 > (extension/font conflicts)?
 > Mark
 > Mark A. Decker
 > ormad at
 > D-Lab (AFM)
 > Lucent Technologies

I have seen the same thing. I don't think it is just your machine. I think
I posted something about this in July, and I never heard a thing.

James D. Hanson                      ph. (334) 844-5044
Department of Physics                fax (334) 844-4613
206 Allison Laboratory
Auburn University, AL 36849-5311     hanson.nospam at