Re: Showing Plot and ListPlots on the same graph

dude at unr.edu wrote:

> I have been able to plot data with ListPlot and a function
> with Plot but I would like to put them on the same graph.
> Does anyone know how this might be done?
>
> thanks in advance
Dear Dude,

Use the command Show as in:

Show[ListPlot[data,DisplayFunction->Identity],
Plot[myfunction[x],{x,xmin,xmax},
DisplayFunction->Identity],DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction]

Omission of all the DisplayFunction's will give you the individual
graphs as well as the combined one.