Re: Showing Plot and ListPlots on the same graph

dude at unr.edu writes:

> I have been able to plot data with ListPlot and a function
> with Plot but I would like to put them on the same graph.
> Does anyone know how this might be done?
>
> thanks in advance

i think you can assign them to variables (as in pl1=Plot[]
pl2=ListPlot[]) and the use Show[] as in

In[1]:= ?Show
Show[graphics, options] displays two?­ and three?­dimensional graphics, using
   the options specified. Show[g1, g2, ... ] shows several plots combined.

hth

--
Ernst-Udo Wallenborn
Laboratorium fuer Physikalische Chemie