list manipulation problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9062] list manipulation problem
  • From: Teemu Vesanen <Teemu.Vesanen at sci.fi>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:42:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a list like=20
{{a, b, c}, {d, e, f}, {g, h, i}}
I need to delete the third term of each sublist.
In other words how do I make the list look like
{{a, b}, {d, e}, {g, h}}
///////////////////////////////////=20
//Teemu Vesanen///////////////////
//E-Mail: Teemu.Vesanen at sci.fi///
//Tel +358(42)714186////////////
//P-Mail: Maurialantie 1///////
//////////42100 J=E4ms=E4/////////

"Perhaps the kind of humanity that can produce Hamlet, Don Giovanni, the
Choral Symphony, the Theory of Relativity, Gaudi, Schoenberg and Picasso
must, as a necessary corollary, also be able to scare hell out of itself
with nuclear weapons", Anthony Burgess.