Re: Mysterious error message

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9059] Re: [mg9034] Mysterious error message
  • From: Olivier Gerard <jacquesg at pratique.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:42:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sean,

Something I try often is to use Ctrl-Shft-I to transform the cell
in clean Input Format (if the default InputFormat is InputForm).
But copy the cell before because it erases every comment,
voids any pretty printing. It has the advantage of putting every
expression as 1-D and can reveals many troubles associated
with 2-D Formatting.

In the case you give, this is certainly different than
hidden code in MHO. Good luck !

Olivier