notebook autosave in 3.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9058] notebook autosave in 3.0?
- From: Sudeep Kumar Palat <Sudeep.Palat at item.ntnu.no>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:42:38 -0400
- Organization: Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica 3.0 on sun-sparc-solaris 2.5
I have set the notebookautosave option on but the file itself is not
updated nor can I find any autofile files. I have searched all over
for it - does autosave work and if so, where and under what name does
it save the files?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
MathLink, MS Visual C++ 5.0: running in debugger
Next by Date:
Series - how to now when they converge?
Previous by thread:
Re: MathLink, MS Visual C++ 5.0: running in debugger
Next by thread:
Re: notebook autosave in 3.0?