Mathematical Libraries

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9092] Mathematical Libraries
  • From: William Jones <wbjones at msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:33:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
    Would anyone know of some top-quality mathematical libraries to be
called from either C++ or Java.  Specifically, I am currently only using
MathCad, but am looking for a product that will allow me to call
mathematical functions from a C++ program.  Does Mathematica (or any
other product), offer this feature?

                                                Thanks
                                                 Bill