- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9092] Mathematical Libraries
- From: William Jones <wbjones at msn.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:33:08 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Would anyone know of some top-quality mathematical libraries to be
called from either C++ or Java. Specifically, I am currently only using
MathCad, but am looking for a product that will allow me to call
mathematical functions from a C++ program. Does Mathematica (or any
other product), offer this feature?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
A generalized Transpose?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematical Libraries