Re: Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg9118] Re: [mg8835] Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
  • From: "Jerry Unser" <munser at>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:33:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I don't think this is a valid answer to the question.  I too have had
problems with the Mathematica font.  I type in my functions and they appear
on the screen nothing like I typed them in for example:
Simplify[( x^2 + 2 x y + y^2) / (x + y)}
becomes this hideous, meaningless jumble:
Solve at Jx^2 + 2 x y + y^2N " Hx + yLF
What does that mean?

Jean-Marie THOMAS <jmthomas at> wrote in article
<60s265$6lq at>...