Re: Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9117] Re: [mg8835] Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
- From: "Jerry Unser" <munser at cei.net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:33:29 -0400
- Organization: World Lynx, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I had the exact same problem, but I just figured it out. What you have to do is install the mathematica fonts that are deep inside the pc/files/systemfiles/fonts directory. In win95 all this envolves is copying them to the windows/fonts directory. Simple restart mathematica and the problem is solved. You also have som kick butt fonts to use in other applications now too. > -----Original Message----- > From: bjoness at mindspring.com [SMTP:bjoness at mindspring.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Sent: lundi 29 septembre 1997 08:40 > To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Subject: [mg8835] Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0 > > I've just installed mathematica v3.0 this weekend, student version. > When ever I use the ( or ) keyboard input keys, I get a H and L. > does anyone know if there's a fix for this bug? Atleast I have > justification to return the software. > > >