Re: Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9117] Re: [mg8835] Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
  • From: "Jerry Unser" <munser at cei.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:33:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I had the exact same problem, but I just figured it out.  What you have to
do is install the mathematica fonts that are deep inside the
pc/files/systemfiles/fonts directory.

In win95 all this envolves is copying them to the windows/fonts directory.
Simple restart mathematica and the problem is solved.  You also have som
kick butt fonts to use in other applications now too.