HELP! Internal Error in BoxForm expression: Mma 3.0.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9124] HELP! Internal Error in BoxForm expression: Mma 3.0.1
  • From: I.Humphrey at sct.gu.edu.au (Ian Humphrey)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:33:35 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I get the following error when I open some of my documents in Mma 3.0.1:

"Internal error involving line breaks in a BoxForm expression.  The expression
may be split across lines incorrectly."

As a result the cell displays incorrectly.  Most often some data is missing,
but sometimes the cell becomes infinitely long.

Thanks
Ian Humphrey <I.Humphrey at sct.gu.edu.au>