HELP! Internal Error in BoxForm expression: Mma 3.0.1

I get the following error when I open some of my documents in Mma 3.0.1:

"Internal error involving line breaks in a BoxForm expression.  The expression
may be split across lines incorrectly."

As a result the cell displays incorrectly.  Most often some data is missing,
but sometimes the cell becomes infinitely long.

Thanks
Ian Humphrey <I.Humphrey at sct.gu.edu.au>