Help!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9133] Help!
  • From: hashemi at sun.iust.ac.ir
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:01:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Sir:

	I would like to know if there is any way to call mathematica
functions (like Bessel Functions) from a FORTRAN program and vice-versa (i.e.,
to use mathematica to compute some functions in my own FORTRAN program). Also,
is there anyway to compute Mathieu, Weber, and Spheroidal functions of complex
argument using mathematica and subsequently use these values in our FORTRAN
code? I will be very happy to hear from you soon.

				Thank You

				S. M. Hasheminejad