Help with findroot

I'm having a problem using findroot to solve an equation.  Perhaps
someone
 could shed some light on what's wrong.

FindRoot[Sqrt[x/(1.2 10^ -4)]==-0.1*Tan[Sqrt[x/(1.2*10^
-4)]],{x,0.1,0.1,2}]

Mathematica 3. returns a value of -0.07 for x which is not anywhere
close to correct.
 Further, I've tried several different starting values and min/max
limits, but
 a negative answer is always returned.  Eventually I'de like to compile
a list
 of all the roots of the equation up to, say, x=1000, but I can't even
get one
 right now.

Thanks,

Karl Kevala