HELP HELP HELP!!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9168] HELP HELP HELP!!!
- From: ply at bayou.uh.edu (Josh)
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:38:08 -0400
- Organization: University of Houston
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello... I am a new mathematic user and I am having problems working out some of my professors .nb files. I am using mathematica 3.0 and for some odd reason when I type in [ ] it becomes weird stuff like @ and @D. Any ideas why I am not getting the proper display? I can't even get the ( ) to come out right. Other things show up when I type them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Josh