HELP HELP HELP!!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9168] HELP HELP HELP!!!
  • From: ply at bayou.uh.edu (Josh)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:38:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello...

I am a new mathematic user and I am having problems working out some of
my professors .nb files. I am using mathematica 3.0 and for some odd
reason when I type in [ ] it becomes weird stuff like @ and @D. Any
ideas why I am not getting the proper display? I can't even get the ( )
to come out right. Other things show up when I type them. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Josh