Re: Saving graphics as EPS (Mathematica 3.0/HPUX)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg9150] Re: [mg9138] Saving graphics as EPS (Mathematica 3.0/HPUX)
  • From: Kristina Langer <langerk at>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:37:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Chris,

I run Mathematica 3.0 on a Win95 PC and have experience similar problems
using the pull-down menus to save graphics.  My solution is to use the
Display[] command to save a graphics called plotname to the .eps file

Display["plot.eps", plotname, "EPS", ImageSize->n]

(n is the width in points of the saved image - an optional feature, but
nice for generating consistently sized plots.)

Not sure if this will solve your problem on an HP, but it's worth a try.