how to read file line by line?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9151] how to read file line by line?
- From: "charles loboz" <charles at please.no.spam.syacus.acus.oz.au>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:37:52 -0400
- Organization: Unisys - Roseville, MN
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Assuming input file like that:
10 15 30.0
10 30 6.0
5 30 4.0
how can I read it, line by line, and discard lines with '15' as a
I know that I can read the whole file into a big list and then create a
list of records using Select, but this does not help on large files.
The required approach is to read in only lines satisfying certain
to reply: remove please.no.spam from the address
Prev by Date:
Not so Useful Dumb User Questions
Next by Date:
Re: Can I read in Mathematica3 (Windows) HDF files
Previous by thread:
RE: Q: residual standard deviation
Next by thread:
Re: how to read file line by line?