RE: Q: residual standard deviation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9239] RE: [mg9165] Q: residual standard deviation
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza at mail.internet.com.mx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:00:53 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You might try - among many others - An Introduction to Mathematical
Statistics, by H.D.Brunk, Ginn and Company, 1960, p. 197. Not the
latest reference, but who cares.
Cerrada de Cortes 31
Mexico 01040, D.F.
Prev by Date:
Re: Q: About constants inside Distribute
Next by Date:
Re: Colored ListDensityPlot
Previous by thread:
Q: residual standard deviation
Next by thread:
how to read file line by line?