Colored ListDensityPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9180] Colored ListDensityPlot
  • From: "David Keith" <dkeith at teleport.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 02:02:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to manipulate image data which is described as pixel
intensity data, with the intensities of various colors in separate
files. It is easy to read the data in, reformatting it as an array, and
display a black and white image of any given color using
ListDensityPlot.

What I would like to do is to plot it as a false color (or even true
color) image using something like ListDensityPlot. Ideally I could
describe the image as an array of vectors {R,G,B} and then plot the
result as a color image.

I would be grateful for any suggestions, or even a package, for doing
this.

Thanks.