Re: live and movie for SGI

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9216] Re: [mg9193] live and movie for SGI
  • From: jpk at max.mpae.gwdg.de
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:00:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Eric,

You can have my mathview3d that does (beside others) read 3Scripts and
display the 3d graphics using the OpenGL libray.

Unfortunatly I have no access to a SGI. So You must recompile the
source. I have only compiled versions for Windows 95 (MS-OpenGL), NT
(Cosmo OpenGL),  Linux (Mesa 2.1) and Solaris (Creator 3D & OpenGL).

If You are able to recompile the source You can get the  mathview3d
distribution with source code.

Regards
  Jens