Write Protected Functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9249] Write Protected Functions
  • From: Aaron Brewer <Aaron.Brewer at valpo.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:01:02 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am new to the group so forgive grammar I have not the greatest grammar
techniques. So here is my problem when I try to define a function that
has a similar name to a function that is in mathematica 3.0 I get an
error saying function is write protected. I there a way that I can fix
this without renaming the function I am trying to declare?

Thank you,
Aaron David Brewer

Email: Aaron.Brewer at valpo.edu
Valparaiso University