Re: Re: Not so Useful Dumb User Questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9214] Re: [mg9176] Re: [mg9148] Not so Useful Dumb User Questions
  • From: Axel Schwalm <a3023575 at smail3.rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:00:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mark Evans wrote:
>I understand the theoretical justification for complex numbers in...
Dear Mark,
I agree with every word You wrote. Don't forget that any software around
for symbolic computation is in a state of, say, debugging. People are
working hard on it, to make them work properly. (And think about, which
sphere they must come from, to do this work right.) From the the day,
Mathematica (or any mathprogram) works as reliable as mathematics, only
ease of use will rule selling rates. And then they will read Your
suggestion once again. So don't worry.

Axel