- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9227] Bayesian techniques
- From: Ian Hawkins <Ian.Hawkins at tao.j-sainsbury.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:00:40 -0400
- Organization: Sainsbury's Innovation Team
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
has anyone written any mathematica routines implementing Bayesian learning for simple neural networks. I'm struggling a bit with the maths at the moment, so any help would be much appreciated. In fact any advice on how to model conditional probability distributions and visualise confidence intervals (which come from bayesian analysis) would be a great help. thanks, Zahir.