Re: Write Protected Functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9274] Re: Write Protected Functions
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:46:46 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Aaron Brewer wrote: > > I am new to the group so forgive grammar I have not the greatest > grammar techniques. So here is my problem when I try to define a > function that has a similar name to a function that is in > mathematica 3.0 I get an error saying function is write protected. I > ZZ > trying to declare? Could you post an example of a definition you tried to make along with the error message that is returned by Mathematica? Thanks. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/