How assume symbol integer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8853] How assume symbol integer?
- From: murray at math.umass.edu (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:16:14 -0400
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to make an assignment T = k/omega and somehow cause Mathematica to know that k is an integer. How do I do this? -- Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W) University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H) Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801