Re: How assume symbol integer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8916] Re: [mg8853] How assume symbol integer?
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 22:57:11 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> I want to make an assignment T = k/omega and somehow cause Mathematica
> to know that k is an integer. How do I do this?
> Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu
> Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W)
> University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H)
> Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801
If you find out, let me know. In my opinion, the two single largest
weaknesses of mathematica as a programming language is 1) no type
declarations and 2) Compile doesn't work on lists.
Prev by Date:
Re: trig expansion
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
How assume symbol integer?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: How assume symbol integer?