Re: Sequence is funny !
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8951] Re: [mg8852] Sequence is funny !
- From: "culioli" <culioli at cas.ensmp.fr>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 01:59:19 -0400
- Organization: Ecole des Mines de Paris
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sequence[1,3] + 1
And look at the answer. There is no bug since Sequence has no Head so it
gets "eaten" by the Plus head. This is what splice means.
seanross at worldnet.att.net a écrit dans l'article
<611otr$hho at smc.vnet.net>...
> Gilles BARBIER wrote:
> Since Sequence is advertised as:
> "Sequence[expr1, expr2, ... ] represents a sequence of arguments to be
> spliced automatically into any function."
> The above behavior IS a bug in my opinion regardless of how you can
> explain it with internal structure etc. The command does not do as
> advertised=> a bug.
Prev by Date:
Re: Message color
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Sequence is funny !
Next by thread: