- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8892] clearing variables
- From: Peter Jay Salzman <psalzman at landau.ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 22:56:45 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
how does one clear all the variables and functions from the current
mathematica session? the mma book says:
but it seems to cause errors. what is the correct way to clear all the
Never criticize a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way,
you'll be a mile away from him and have his shoes as well.
Do you hate spam? Join the Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email
(CAUCE) at http://www.cauce.org. Actions speak louder than words. Join Today!
I BOYCOTT ANY COMPANY THAT USES MASS ADVERTISING ON THE INTERNET
Prev by Date:
Re: How assume symbol integer?
Next by Date:
Re: trig expansion
Previous by thread:
Re: Sequence is funny !
Next by thread:
Hello, I'm Crashing....