  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8967] Handling data and Images
  • From: Chee <s14985 at sp.ac.sg>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 01:59:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi MathGroupers,

I am intrigued by the image of the cat read from a file and the
"polygonised" version of Beethoven given in the colorful brochure on Mma
V3. Can some Mma guru out there who have done something similar give me
a few pointers on how to do this sort of thing? (I have browsed through
Wolfram's thick opus on Mma but it did not help.) I am currently engaged
in image processing and this kind of technique might prove useful for my
work.

Thanks a lot
Chee