make 1. x 10^-10 read 10^-10 on graph axis?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8574] make 1. x 10^-10 read 10^-10 on graph axis?
- From: robpeterson at iname.com
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 22:12:58 -0400
- Organization: Flashnet Communications, http://www.flash.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
That silly "1 x" in front of a power of ten sure does waste graphics
space. Can anyone tell me how to format the numbers along an axis?
Thanks for any help, Rob
Prev by Date:
Re: Combining Lists?
Next by Date:
Re: File under <Alt>F: "doesn't exist", but <Ctrl>O: no problem !
Previous by thread:
Re: tantamount error messages when interupting
Next by thread:
Bottons and Notations