Bottons and Notations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8606] Bottons and Notations
  • From: Arturas Acus <acus at>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 03:07:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Group,

I would like to introduce a buttons for ClebschGordan
coefficients and Wigner D matrix traditional notations.
  Namely, I would like two dimensional forms:

\Bigl[     \[PlaceHolder],\[PlaceHolder],\[PlaceHolder]     \Bigr]

and D_{m,m'}^j. (in TeX notation}

Also it would be nice to Symbolize them  in such a way, that
first of them correspond to usual notation of ClebschGordan coefficient:

(* I would like to use patterns here   *)
And the second  to something like:

(* Note here WD instead of D, in order to prevent confusing with usual D[] *)

I just started with 3.0, so any suggestions welcom.
Thank You very much

Arturas Acus

acus at