Mathematica Development Opportunities

Dear Mathematica Developer,

My name is Magnus Germundsson, and I have quite recently begun working
as Business Development Manager with Wolfram Research. As Business
Development Manager I have a number of roles, but one of the most
important is to build up a network of developers, consultants, trainers
and evangelists. The idea is to be able to accelerate Application
Package development as well as to offer potential customers a solution
for their specific needs in terms of vertical applications, consulting,
and training. This network is one of the main ingredients in supporting
Wolfram Research's objective: "Pushing the Envelope of Technical
Computing." To be able to do this I will need your help!

As you all know, the 1997 Developer Conference is coming up in late
October, and I'd like to meet you there so that I can discuss with you
in detail what the building of this network could mean to you. You can
find the latest information about the conference at
<http://www.wolfram.com/devconf97>. Remember that the Early Bird
registration discount is still in effect through September 15th.

I'm looking forward meeting you there!

Best Regards,
Magnus Germundsson
Business Development Manager