Memory Leak in 3.0 for students?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8612] Memory Leak in 3.0 for students?
- From: Stephen Froehlich <shorthnd at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 03:07:25 -0400
- Organization: The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why is it that as I do evulations, the Kernel takes up more and
more memory? Is there a leak? If so, is there a fix in the works?
Prev by Date:
Re: MeijerG special function
Next by Date:
Using MathLink for a remote Kernel over Telnet
Previous by thread:
Mathematica Development Opportunities
Next by thread:
Re: Memory Leak in 3.0 for students?