REQ:Algorythm for combinations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8602] REQ:Algorythm for combinations
- From: Andre Deprit <Deprit at his.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 03:07:17 -0400
- Organization: Heller Information Services, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On September 2, 1997, Marc Borms asked for a program to generate all
combinations of a set "v".
The question is susceptible of many interpretations,
If it means that one is looking for a program to generate all subsets of
"v" containing a prescribed number "k" of elements,
the answer to the question is the function KSubsets[v,k] in the package
Combinatorica of the folder DiscreteMath within the StandardPackages
among the AddOns. Observe, however, that KSubsets does not check
whether "v" is made of distinct elements.
Prev by Date:
Re: programing: reduce list to cycle
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Integer Values
Previous by thread:
Re: REQ:Algorythm for combinations
Next by thread:
Limit bug in Calculus\Limit ???